3.10.14

Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo split!



"When you stop having more good times than bad times, it’s time to call it quits."


It has been on everyone's lips, and now it's official; Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo have officially split from their three year courtship.

Jordin,24, who rose to fame after winning American Idol season six at only 17, has been keeping mum on the subject. In an interview she recently had with talk show host Wendy Williams, she admitted to returning her BMW that was a gift from her now ex boyfriend Jason. 

"I haven't really had time to think about it, but yeah, I probably will," Sparks said on The Wendy Williams Show when asked about her plans to return the car. She then added: "He can have it." 

Reportedly the motive behind the split is that Jason, allegedly felt pressured to marry Jordin after he penned a song for her titled "marry me", in which he later featured Jordin in the video of it. 

The “Wiggle” singer revealed during an interview with On Air with Ryan Seacrest  that he's not the type to throw his business on the streets, “but I thought it was important because things are getting a little out of hand,” he said. “I’m seeing all kind of  stories about somebody getting pregnant, infidelity, things like me calling it off because of me being too busy and because of my new found success. So I thought it was important for me to call in and clear the air. 

 “What happened … in a nutshell, there was a lot of tension in the relationship for a lot of different reasons.
“Every relationship has ups and downs. There was a lot of pressures of marriage. There was a lot of arguing and stuff like that that just weighed on our relationship over time. When you stop having more good times than bad times, it’s time to call it quits. It becomes something that is unhealthy.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment