24.3.14

Really Future????


PHOTO: tmz.com

Now I'm not into Hip Hop or rapping or any of that vulgar violence inciting type of music, so my views here are solely based on this certain artist's conduct in this interview that he had. This is no critique nor criticism but I certainly do think that I hold the right to air my views unapologetically!

In my mind the objective of this blog is to update my fellow pop culture readers on what is steaming behind the curtains of the pop culture world, morphing it into a gossipy tabloid was definitely not my intentions, as I do believe that what I'm about to say will view it as such. So now here goes my "vent."

Really Future?????

Hip Hop artist Future, of whom some might know him now as "Ciara's fiance" or  "baby daddy" was having an interview with talk show host Wendy Williams. Wendy is known for slightly insulting celebrity's demeanours and for her outspoken personality- which is what endeared her to my heart. She owns the show and  knows how to impose those awkward and hide-away questions that normal people like you and me wouldn't have the guts to ask to someone else.

Now she was doing an interview with Future. Now we all love Future's music and I do believe there are die hard fans of Future's music- nothing wrong with that. The dude sat for approximately ten minutes for the entirety of the interview on that purple couch and slurring what we couldn't even hear! I get it that maybe he was high, but heck we do have high rappers who attend interviews but still make a killa out of 'em. Is this what you do when you're sitting with your friends Future? Mumble something out of literally nothing and wait for someone to prompt you before you give a one word sentence of what we can't even hear?

Ciara girl what have you been thinking?! Heck you're gonna marry this guy! This is going to be the father of your kids, is this the kinda daddy he's going to be to your unborn son (It's been reavealed that the sex of the baby is a boy) What does he do to you when you conversate? Sit beside you and let you do most of the talking? Oh wait! "No. we enjoy each other's companionship. We enjoy long silences, we don't have to talk." Bullshit!

That guy sounded like someone who has no educational background, he sounded unintelligent (I'm not saying I am) he sounded "less than smart" (In my Wendy Williams tone) he looked utterly dumb. Wendy herself was actually running out of anything to ask him but because she's a talk show host, she's expected to run the show with eloquence and flair.

And than he signed off with well....what he's known for, rapping, which atleast got Wendy and the audience to forget a bit of the preceding few minutes. I immediately scrolled down the youtube comments amid watching the clip wanting to see what the self-appointed pop culture commentators had to say as I know they can be very harsh in their "honesty." And just as I thought they never seem to disappoint they "said it like they mean it" (In Wendy Williams' voice-I need to snap my fingers to go with that) but boy, Ciara?

....I hope you know what you getting yourself into girl. The guy already has four children from different women-If he pays child support for them I'm not sure, but I do hope that this is not the type of "daddy" he is at home-if he's like that, then we all know that marriage won't last three seconds longer- that's if ya'll eventually get married.

Congratulations on the baby.

Share your thoughts on the interview, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment